Monday, October 20, 2008

What I choose to listen to!

The videos I found were by a series called teachers' Domain. I actually watched quite a few videos. All of them were science related. These podcasts like many others will be great for future reference when teaching.

One of the video podcast was about the moon. It described that is stayed in place because of a gravitational pull. This video podcast would be great for a grade level such as second and up when your class is learning about the solar system. Of course you would need to add to it since it was not extremely long or detailed.

After watching these videos I felt like I was caught up with information that I had put in the back part of my brain. This podcast and many others will all serve as a great resource to me later. I could even hook the computer up to the tv in the classroom and watch my own class engage in this great use of technology!

No comments: