Monday, November 24, 2008

A Classmates Blog

My experiences with blogging has been incredible. Before this class I never have had a blog or really know what it was. Now I believe I have been quite a little computer geek. I can express my thoughts and ideas on different topics and go back and remember things that I had forgot we had done. Blogs could defiantly be used in the classroom.

I choose to read Ashley Denson's blog. I still can not figure out how to get the music on my blog page, but I would love to know how to! Ashley put a picture on almost every blog post she did. It is obvious that she, unlike many people, put time and effort into her assignments. I enjoyed reading all of her posts

There are many positive things that come out of using blogging in the classroom. First you can keep up with others ideas and thoughts electronically. Also you can put all your projects to be graded on one page to view.

While I love blogging and plan to try to use it in my future classroom I could see from a parents perspective in that the internet is not a safe place. I can view lots of blogs of adults that may not be acceptable for elemetary students to view. This negative view of blogging could be elimated with blogging certain sites, but there will always be new blogs made each day. It is hard to weed out the bad from the good.

Overall I enjoyed blogging and hope that I too can someday use blogs in my classroom. There are so many great things about blogs and I am happy that I am leaving this class more familiar with how to use them!

2 comments:

John Hadley Strange said...

ASK HER!

Tips Tricks Ideas said...

Android is a mobile operating system that has been highly successful because of its incredible features. Most of the smart phones in the market run on Android OS. Since the success of Android, lot of Android Development Companies has spurred up everywhere. We are also putting good logic to develop more in this field
digital tips