Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Podcasts From Our Class

So I just got done listening to a few podcasts from our class. I listened mine as well as three others. There were so many great things about the podcasts, but there is defiantly room for improvement.

My podcast which I did with Tina Dillen was about how the internet is used in our education classes here at south. While we really had a conversation throughout the podcast I felt I talked rather fast. Of course I was a little nervous! Given the opportunity to do it again I do not feel like I should have prepared any more then we did.

I also listening to the podcast called blogs and blogging. Silas Smith, Andrea Williams, and Lashonda Pruitt discussed blogs and blogging and how they can be used in teaching. Their podcast was one of the funniest to me just because Silas made fun of Mississippi schools and he is from there! There conversation was great, but I felt all the people did not each have the equal amount of input into the conversation.

As for the others that I read, I feel as though some of the groups rehearsed what they were going to say before so they did not seem to be having a real conversation. Everyone talks in different ways, but in a lot of the podcasts people did not put in emotion nor enthusiaism into their conversations.

No comments: