Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What I learned in EDM 310!

Wow! Where do I begin? I learned so much in this class. I knew nothing about blogs and now I feel comfortable with using them. I created a gmail and igoogle account which I use now as my primary e-mail address. It's free! Spreadsheets were a little tricky, but that too I now am comfortable using. I enjoyed the podcasts we did. I wish the elementary schools around this area could afford to have podcasting equiptment for the schools. Overall I am leaving this class with more FREE resources to help me in the classroom. I love my blog with gadgets and hope that one day My professional will help me win over in an interview for a teaching job. Who knows? The only thing I wish I could have maybe leanred is how to do an electronic grade book set up. I'm sure I could always use spreadsheets to figure it out though. Other than that I feel more technolgy prepared for the future road of teaching.

No comments: